We respect your privacy! Any and all information collected at this site will be kept strictly confidential and will not be sold, reused, rented, loaned, or otherwise disclosed. Any information you give to the Red Oak Tree - Ring System will be held with the utmost care, and will not be used in ways that you have not consented to. A more detailed explanation about how we safeguard your personal information is described below. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to let us know.
Resale or disclosure of information:
The Red Oak Tree - Ring System does not sell, rent, loan, trade, or lease any personal information collected at our site, including membership forms or email lists to any third parties.
Browser information collected on the website:
The Red Oak Tree - Ring System analyzes our website logs to constantly improve the value of the materials available on website. Our website logs are not personally identifiable, and we make no attempt to link them with the individuals that actually browse the site. We obtain information such as type of browser, screen resolution, how many colors used, etc. Any site you visit on the internet has access to this information.
We use temporary cookies while accessing password protected pages. This is for security reasons.
Privacy of email adresses:
We use email addresses for the sole purpose of contact regarding our site, and services. Each ringmaster has access to the email addresses of the members of their rings. Emails may be sent to keep users informed of services, or to correspond between ringmasters and ring-members in regards to the individual rings. We do not sell, rent, loan, trade, or lease these email addresses to anyone.
Privacy of other information collected:
We also collect information on member's sites such as: URL, title, description, etc. This information is used to navigate to the sites, and also to organize the rings and members in a directory. Any information collected is for our own use. None of this information is sold, rented, loaned, traded, or leased to any third-parties.
What are the Terms of Service for hosting a webring with Red Oak Tree - Ring System?
The Terms and Conditions for hosting a webring with Red Oak Tree - Ring System or joining a webring hosted by Red Oak Tree - Ring System.
These "Terms and Conditions" represent our zero tolerance membership policy, and will be strictly enforced to ensure integrity, our values and a family safe webring service.
Red Oak Tree - Ring System (rings.redoaktree.org) is owned and operated by us, and for the purpose of these Terms and Conditions are hereafter considered one in the same and referred to as Red Oak Tree - Ring System.
Any and all webring owner(s) including their respective site member(s) using Red Oak Tree - Ring System webring services will hereafter be referred to as "Member".
Reserved Rights and Indemnity:
- Members agree to use any and all of Red Oak Tree - Ring System services at the member's own risk. Red Oak Tree - Ring System specifically disclaims any and all responsibility and/or liability for any of it's members, and in no event shall Red Oak Tree - Ring System be responsible and/or liable for any loss, loss of data and/or any other damages of any kind (Ringmasters should backup their webring's data using the tool to do so in ringadmin on a regular basis).
- Red Oak Tree - Ring System may change and or amend these Terms and Conditions at anytime, whereas any such changes and or amendments of the Terms and Conditions will apply and become effective immediately to all Members.
- Any webring Member or Webring hosted by Red Oak Tree - Ring System, or site Member and or web site of a hosted webring, (even if sponsored by another web host yet ran through this webring service) cannot contain display and or promote any form of the following, including but not limited to:
- Indecent or pornographic material
- Software pirating or any site that violates third-party intellectual property rights
- MP3 files/sites that do not have the legal right to distribute MP3 files
- Hacking/phreaking/spam or any other site invading the rights of computer users
- Any illegal activity
- Any subject matter inconsistent with policies, determined by our sole discretion
- Links to any other web site(s) with any of the above mentioned.
Any violation of the above and or any part of these Terms and Conditions will result in immediate removal of the respective webring or website(s) from Red Oak Tree - Ring System system.
Red Oak Tree - Ring System reserves the right to terminate the membership of any Member of Red Oak Tree - Ring System webring services at any time, and for any reason without prior notice.
- A Member agrees to protect and indemnify Red Oak Tree - Ring System against any and all liability, loss, or expense arising from claims of libel, unfair competition, unfair trademarks, trade names or patents, violations of rights and privacy and infringement of copyrights, and property resulting from a Member's use of any of Red Oak Tree - Ring System services.
- This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of Oklahoma, U.S.A., and the courts of the judicial district of Oklahoma shall have exclusive jurisdiction in respect of any proceeding in connection with this Agreement.
You agree to indemnify and hold Red Oak Tree - Ring System, and its affiliates and agents harmless from any claim, liability, loss, or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees due to or arising out of content you make available through the Service, your use of the Service, your connection to the Service, your violation of these Terms of Service, or your violation of any rights of another. We also reserve the following rights:
- To deny, remove or block any Webring and Webring Information from the Service with notice, for any reason, including tampering or interfering with the function of the Service, violation of these Terms of Service, and/or lack of use.
- To adopt, maintain, or reassign any Webring and Webring information that appears to have been abandoned.
- To modify or discontinue this Service for any reason, either temporarily or permanently, without notice. You agree that Red Oak Tree - Ring System shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Service (If you have backed up your webring's data on a regular basis, you can easily move your webring to any other webring service that is powered by the Ringlink program!).
- Upon leaving the Service, Ring Members and Ringmasters agree to remove all Red Oak Tree - Ring System related data, including links supplied by Red Oak Tree - Ring System, and trademarks from their website.